Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daylight Savings


We've had a wonderful couple days of unusually warm weather in Chicago and I've been taking advantage of it by wearing as little as possible.  Yesterday it was a light silk dress and cardigan, and today I decided to channel Jane Birkin in a long-sleeved black mini dress.  Apparently I turned some heads;  according to Jeff, some old Chinese lady on Argyle stared at me with disgust.  Based on how many parkas I still see out on the streets, some people just aren't ready to accept that summer is coming.


I, however, have begun preparing. The first step was new nail polish (Essie's bbf boy best friend for my fingers; milky way for my toes) and now I'm searching for new clothes--lots of white, stripes, and light, loose layers.






No comments:

Post a Comment