Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ah! Melody


 
on him: brooks brothers shirt, polo jacket, brooks brothers hat, vintage bausch and lomb ray-bans
on me: j crew t-shirt, j crew cardigan (men's), h&m scarf, uniqlo jeans

I've been wanting to do an outfit post for a while, but too embarrassed to actually go through with it.  This is rather a silly way to start --- I was wearing a much better outfit this morning to go to the bank, but for a long walk I wanted something more casual to pair with espadrilles.  The weather was absolutely perfect today and we walked all around Edgewater, browsing antique stores and stopping for snacks like Ethiopian sambusas at Kukulu and toska bitar at Swedish Bakery.  We even passed by my favorite church, St. Gertrude (above), and saw a fat, old corgi playing with other cute dogs at Senn High School.  I can't describe the feeling I had today, walking around, everything just felt so right and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment