Friday, March 23, 2012

She brings the rain








Chicago weather is so unpredictable.  This morning I was wearing a light silk dress and was burning up in the hot sun, and by the afternoon I had changed to pants and had to bring along a sweater.  And about twenty minutes after these shots were taken it warmed up again and we got poured on while riding home.  Ah, well.  It works out for someone like me who loves to change outfits several times a day anyway, and on this day it gave me a chance to wear this vintage silk blouse that I just picked up on Etsy and which I love already.  I paired it here with several other favorites --- J Crew toothpick ankle jeans, Soludos espadrilles, vintage Coach bag, and the lapis lazuli necklace that Jeff got me for Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment